King Arthur: The Legend of the Sword is an adventure and action video game created for Android and iOS platforms. It is based on the Guy Ritchie Film known as King Arthur: The Legend of the sword and was developed by Krome Studios. It presents a classic game of action that perfectly combines legitimate storylines and adventure. Like the real Arthur in the movie, you can knock out your enemies, wield Excalibur and escape flying arrows. It was released in November 2004. A player has the capacity to choose to pay as Arthur, Bors, Tristan, Guinevere, and Lancelot. Each of these characters has his/her own unique combo movies and moves to attack.
In King Arthur On, the gamer possesses the control of Arthur and friends of Arthur. Every level has got two players, one of whom is made the choice of the player. The other player is either under the control of a second player or is controlled by the device’s software. You as Arthur, the Son of Uther Pendragon have the destiny to become the once and future king of Camelot. The land has myth and magic. The goal here is to ensure that you fulfill this destiny against all odds to claim the throne which is rightfully yours. To do this, you need to start gathering, bringing a long and training your nights who are fabled to be on your roundtable. The fabled knights are then sent to battles or adventures to gather information, knowledge, and artifacts. As time goes by and Arthur keeps training them, the knights become very powerful men of war and the realm’s heroes. The enemies that the player fights against range from otherworldly and mortal, all of whom aim to destroy your kingdom. The heroes and their followers are sent to fight against warriors who are legendary. There are also monsters to battle against. Camelot’s saints and heroes aim to fair against evil knights and terrible wizards.
Key game features
• Dragons The player can train their dragons in order to help in winning battles. A well-trained dragon helps you to deal great blows to your enemies and help in protecting the kingdom. • Empire building King Arthur’s task is to ensure that his kingdom is built to withstand any external forces in the form of witches, wizards, and legendary warriors. He is also tasked with ensuring that structures and buildings in Camelot are in good shape to defend the boundaries of the kingdom. • Strategy You can master unique skills that are very useful for attacking the enemies and defending your territory. It is upon you to decide when to conduct an invasion and when to stay invisible. • Alliances King Arthur is a multiplayer fantasy game that allows you to form alliances. Different players can form alliances in order to become invincible. • Wars The game is full of epic wars since there are other people who are also interested in the throne. • Chat The game has a feature for translation in order to allow players who speak different languages to interact. Pros • The audio-visuals in the game are classic and gives good experience
• The game is involving and enjoyable to play
• It is easy to play King Arthur On game
• The environment is lovely and depicts a real-world experience
• The game is addictive since it has a great storyline Cons • The game may be a bit complex for newbies
• The game is not available for free and is costly
• Getting your way through the controls can be challenging
Download King Arthur on Mobile
Google Play Store – link Apple App Store – link
How to Download and Play King Arthur on PC
You need to download and install Android emulator on Windows or MAC.
Please choose one of the 5 best emulator softwares here
Watch the videos below each emulator for proper installation guides.
Enjoy playing your favourite Android game on your desktop PC.