Smurfs Bubble Story is a puzzle game that was built for both Android and iOS platforms. The game that is developed by Sony Pictures Television provides a shooting adventure whereby the player aims and shoots bubbles. Smurfs Bubble Story that was released on April 6th, 2017 was inspired by the Smurfs: The Lost Village, which is an animation movie. This movie was also scheduled to be released at around the same time. It features some of the most loved creatures of Smurfs Bubble Story in a match-3 puzzle. The game is available to be downloaded and played for free in AppStore and Google PlayStore. However, it has in-app purchases that an interested gamer can spend their money if they so wish.
Smurfs Bubble Story GAMEPLAY AND REVIEW
In the game, you travel with Smurfette, Papa Smurf, Clumsy and many other family members of the Smurfs. You and the family engage in a quest to that takes you to cross a forest that is forbidden. You make your way through rushing rivers and mysterious meadows to rescue the other Smurf family members who have lost their way. In general, as a match-3 game, in Smurfs Bubble Story, your mission is to complete missions by popping matching bubbles and create your own collection of Smurfs. The collection of Smurfs that you can come up with must include Hefty, Brainy, Clumsy, and Smurfette among other characters. There is a huge number of missions in this game running into hundreds of obstacles that are challenging but are quite addictive. As you go about completing the missions, you’ll come across a number of bosses. These bosses include Gargamel. If you engage in the battles with the bosses and win, you’re rewarded with booster powers that are special. There are also challenges that have limited time durations. These enable you to unlock unique rewards and you also get to add new Smurfs to your collections. A player can also get extra lives by connecting to their Facebook accounts. By making use of the special abilities of each individual Smurf, you can trigger massive chain reactions when you line up the perfect shot. You can also face off with Gargamel alongside his minions in a bubble-blasting. If you win, you get to earn extremely special powers. When you log into Facebook, you’ll be able to play against your friends. If you manage to beat them you get to collect more Smurfs than they do and get to climb the leaderboards.
Smurfs Bubble Story FEATURES TIPS AND TRICKS
• Bubble Matching In this game, you can pop matching bubbles to help you in winning lots of magical rewards and items. • Smurfs The game gives you the opportunity to collect your favorite Smurfs such as Brainy, Hefty, Smurfette, and Clumsy, among others. • Missions The game has hundreds of missions that you can play in. • Leaderboards While playing against Facebook friends, you can climb the leaderboards to beat all your friends in the collection of Smurfs. • Boss Battles You can face off with Gargamel and his entourage and beat them to get special boosting powers.
• The game has an elaborate and deep storyline
• It is simple and easy to play
• The gameplay is engaging and is quite deep
• It’s free to play
• The game occasionally crashes in the middle of the game
• If you haven’t watched the movie cartoon movie, you may find starting it out is a bit difficult
All in all, Smurfs Bubble Story is a great adventure for those who love match-3 adventure games. It’s advisable to try it out and get the feel of it.