Terraria mobile video game is a single-player platformer that can be played on both Android and iOS mobile platforms. The action, action-adventure, 2D, Sandbox, and General genres thriller, was developed by Codeglue and published by 505 Games. The game Terraria was first released on August 29th, 2013. The mobile game features building, crafting, combat, and exploration in a procedurally 2D world with a variety of creatures.
Terraria GAMEPLAY AND REVIEW
The player in Terraria begins by customizing their character to their liking. The game then dumps your character on a world that is colorful and contains just a few things that can be seen such as tools. These are supposed to be used by your character to build, battle monsters, and explore the terrain. Understanding how you are required to do all these is mind-boggling at the beginning. However, you come across a guide just hanging around in the area who tries to give you some advice. The guidance he offers does not really help in trying to start off. It doesn’t take long though to get the understanding of how you are to start playing. The game doesn’t have any epic quests or story elements that one can conquer. The fantasies are what give you the desire to be adventurous. In the dark caverns below and on the surface await monsters, mayhem, and magic. You need to uncover perils and prizes that are not expected. The whole world of Terraria is destructible. You collect important resources like wood, iron, and stone by breaking blocks. These resources are used for building structures and making cool gear. There are rarer resources that are only dropped to you when you dig deeper into the underworld or when you slay monsters. The monsters that you can slay include fanged critters that float or skeletons. The bigger part of the gameplay is to looking around to find resources that may help you to build. Therefore, you need to be extremely explorative to find the right resources. There is the night and day cycle kind of life on the surface of this world. It’s, therefore, safer to explore during the day. The day is also the perfect time to erect your houses have characters of NPC attracted to where you live. At night, things get a little bit dicey. Dangerous beasts start to roam; hordes of zombies also come out and you either have to fight them or flee. However, this isn’t a worry if you already have a sturdy form of settlement. There is also the aspect of village development. You can combine shacks that are bare-bones or come up with heaven-towering fortresses. You have to make your village attractive to the NPCs and ensure they come to you.
Terraria FEATURES TIPS AND TRICKS
• Building There are a number of structures that a player needs to collect resources for and use them to build. This is the residence where in case they seek refuge, the go into. • Resource collection To build the structures, there are certain resources that they need to gather. There are the common resources and rare resources. The common ones can be found when roaming on the surface. The rare ones have to be looked for from the underworld. • Villages You can construct structures to form a village. You have to ensure that the village can attract you NPCs.
• The gameplay is simple but engaging
• The game has nice graphics and soundtrack
• There are plenty of activities that one can be involved in
• The controls are very simple
• Users who aren’t willing to pay are locked out of the game
• Sometimes the game becomes unresponsive
Terraria mobile video game is a great adventure game that everyone should try. Though it’s not free, it’s worth amount of cash it goes for.